New Season

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 25, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Gem

This was the second time I took this cruise and I did it because I wanted my Birthday to be something I would never forget.

The minute I got on the ship I knew it was going to be a great trip, based on my past experience and the feeling of excitement that was coming over me. After going to eat, my friend and I went to go see the band " New Season " and never missed a show there after.

Not only was I suprised to find out that these guy's are here all the way from " Guyana " But they are the warmest friendliest group of musicians I have ever met. Covering everything from Patsy Cline to Bob Marley to Soca Music they are really on top of there game. With band leader Murtland Smartt On Keyboards, Leslie Daniels on Drums, Maurice Benn on Bass and the Amazing vocals of Nicole Osborne walking around pulling people on to the dance floor, these guy's are here to have fun and make some friends along the way.

Not only was my birthday something I will never forget, but I got a gift that will last a life time " Friendship"  and that's why I'm going back on this cruise in January, so I can break bread with my new found friends !! Thank you Norwegian Gem for the memories that will last a life time.

Lay back and relax.