Disappointed

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 25, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Gem

when norewegian chose to make my vacation I thought I would spend a vacation 100% since my last cruise with another company was fantastic but this was a disappointment due to several aspects. Most employees were not friendly or many could speak English, did not have much variety of food not great quality and it seemed we had to beg to put more on the plate at the buffet that I had to ask 3 times to put gel douche in the room. I'll never buy a cruise this company.

Make a cruise with royal caribbean to see how they work...