Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Disappointed

Sail Date: November 25, 2013

when norewegian chose to make my vacation I thought I would spend a vacation 100% since my last cruise with another company was fantastic but this was a disappointment due to several aspects. Most employees were not friendly or many could speak English, did not have much variety of food not great quality and it seemed we had to beg to put more on the plate at the buffet that I had to ask 3 times to put gel douche in the room. I'll never buy a cruise this company.

Cruise Photos

Make a cruise with royal caribbean to see how they work...