I'd do it again----------but. See below

Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 19, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Gem

Service was very good.  Menu could use more varity. Trouble with toilet and had plumber to our stateroom three consecutive days to finally correct situation..  Entertainment excellent.  Lounges and Library very good.  We had an outside cabin with obstructed view and it was really obstructed, looking as if the lifeboat was part of our cabin.  This was upsetting as this is not the first time on Norweigen.  I'm a SILVER member and I thought this might bring some consideration with stateroom location.  Last October, we had the same accomodations on JEWEL and whie it was outside obstructed, the lifeboat was well above our view and was not a problem.  I like Norwegian and would sail with them again but I'm merely ponting out some of the things that need improvement. Harold J. Sampson.

If i'm going, it's to be first class. We took all our meals in the dining room and we like to be pampered. Buffets do not turn me on as we have plenty of them at our yearly visit to Las Vegas, NV.