Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Very good

Sail Date: February 14, 2013

I had a great experience. It would have been exceptional but there were 2 downfalls...1st..too many kids and rules not enforced, for example, not being allowed in the front row of the theater, not being allowed in the adult pool(s). I also believe more rules should be put in place...Not allowed in Bars after 8 or 9pm. Not being allowed at the 9pm show....2nd too many sales trying to be made. If I goo for a massage, hair cut or pedicure....I don't want to have to listen to a hard sales pitch for products. I just want to relax.