Norwegian Gem Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 14, 2013

The good- The ship is beautiful, very clean, well staffed, and has great activities and entertainment. The bad- The food is terrible, the buffet is strictly cafeteria food, and very bland tasting. The two other free restaurants offer the exact same menu each night, serving very small portions, The first night I ordered the steak & lobster tail, the lobster tail was extremely small, and the steak was not cooked to order. When I asked if they could cook my steak more, they microwaved it, if you ask for more food, you can sense that they really do not want to give you any extra. The only place to get a really good meal is to pay for one of the specialty restaurants. I actually lost weight on this cruise, whats wrong with that picture.