Only mediocre.

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2017
Ship: Norwegian Escape

Too many slide and not enough pools. Food is only fair and the extras a extremely overpriced. Must use key card in the room to turn on room lights and power. Unfortunate, I forgot my key in the lights switch and locked myself out of my room a few times. Bad design. The shows are mediocre, almost cheesy. I've been on many cruise ships and this is my least favorite.

Main dinning only changed a few dishes each night. Lazy chef. Food was most often cold and not quality, as I expected.

Low budget entertainment. Now up to par.

Extra tight. Large sofa took up most of the room, which wasn't needed. The twin beds were so tight, it was difficult to get in and out of the bed. The only way to turn lights on is to insert your keycard into the slot, which caused me problems, as I left it in the room no got locked out several times. Poor design.