Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

If you have not tried NCL, what are you waiting for?

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

My wife and I are ballroom and latin dancers, so this ship as well as the Getaway was a home-run for us.  There are usually three to four dance venues going at the same time, and no you do not have to be a trained dancer to have a good time.  We have had so much fun that this is our second time this year on this ship.  We find the food in the main dining rooms to be excellent, the waiters very good to excellent.  The staff in general were all great, always smiling, always a hello.  I have felt so welcome on this ship.

I find the public area, such as the pool area tighter than RCI.  The pool is adult only until 5PM, That's a plus, but on sea days the tourist are wall to wall, no matter to me I am from FL, so I have the sun and water at home.

Embarkation and debarkation is a breeze.  All around very good to excellent cruise.  I can't think of one thing I did not like, and I am a nit picker.

First time in 25 cruises we decided to take a mini suite, it was wonderful. I didn't use the balcony as much as I should have but then again I am not a room dweller. We love to go out and have fun.
This is by far the best embark and disembark I have ever done.
The ship is kept neat and clean. Never saw a mess.
If you have not seen any of these island it is a worth wild day, from tours to beaches you pick.
There was so much going on throughout the day that if you are board it due to your own doing.
From shows to live music all were excellent.
Any staff I dealt with always had a smile and were super friendly.
Fine dining as well as the main dining rooms are excellent, get ready to gain a little weight.

1 Comment