Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was okay

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

In all honesty, the hospitality of all of the staff members was amazing. However, this cruise catered to a specific demographic of people and I do not feel as if the activities that were available were intended for all. Don't get me wrong, I made the best of my experience and enjoyed my time but I did feel out of place at times.

They permitted kids to attend the evening dance events which I believe should have been strictly for adults, we paid over $1000 and could never get access to the sorry excuse of a pool that was available. I mean really, with over 4,000 people on the ship, the designers completely dropped the ball with the pool layout. One for kids, one for "adults" a couple of hot tubs and no where to sit. It was ridiculous. I won't go as far to say that I will never go on a cruise again, but after this experience I can definitely say waiting for the next one won't kill me.

Cheldon took great care of us and the inside room wasn't as small as I thought it was going to be.
needs to diversify not only by age group but also ethnically

Bring cash, prepare for extracurricular expenses that are not included with your cruise fare and make sure you have comfortable shoes! The ship is huge and you will be walking A LOT. Also, kids are welcome everywhere it seemed like..just an FYI