Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fabulous Norwegian Summer Cruise 2016

Sail Date: July 09, 2016

Room Type: Suite

The favorite part of this cruise was the availability of the shows on the night we wanted to see them!  I think if we had not been able to see all the shows, it wouldn't have been so enjoyable.  Of course the buffet every morning and afternoon was excellent every day!  I wasn't sure if I could've done the plank walk but it was actually an excellent workout!  I'm glad I went with my husband to enjoy the climb!!!  I wore my fitbit on the cruise to monitor my actions and I everyday I was able to reach my goal of 10,000 steps and recorded a work-out daily!  We also enjoyed the drink package and the excursion perk.

Cruise Photos

We mostly loved the size of the bathroom...that was worth the upgrade! The shower was so roomy and the size of the sink allowed both of us to use the bathroom at the same time. I wish we had had a chance to see some of the rooms in The Haven, as that would help us to decide if we'd like to upgrade to that level the next time we cruise!

The food in Taste & Savor restaurants is fabulous. You really don't need to get the restaurant package because we totally enjoyed the food we ate in the restaurants that were included already!