NCL Escape May 2016

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Escape

Tyler our Cruise director was the best part of the cruise. Hands down best cruise director I've had on a cruise. He was hilarious and friendly and made the dance parties, shows and the whole cruise a lot of fun. Especially the funny game shows, lots of laughs there!!! The ship was beautiful, the prettiest I've even been on next to the Oasis/ Allure. Sky course and water slides were AWESOME!! Best part of the ship. Walking the plank was amazing and terrifying at the same time, couldn't get enough!! Food on the other hand was not good. Food in the Manhattan room at dinner was the only food we could eat, it was good every night. The buffet was awful, quality of food was NOT good. I was always hungry after breakfast and lunch. The Irish pub O'Sheehan's was great. Had excellent fish and chips along with buffalo wings. Ate there for lunch many times. Service wasn't great but when you're hungry and its all you can it, its worth the wait. I heard the specialty restaurants were good but I paid for my cruise so didn't want to pay to eat somewhere on top of it. This was my first NCL cruise. I would go on NCL again, but it would not be my first choice.

Room was always clean but SMALLEST inside cabin I've ever had. Ten steps foot-foot across. There was no room to put anything. All they gave you was the closet no dresser to put clothes in so had to leave a lot in my suitcase. :( Bathroom was a nice size, but I'd rather have that space in the room instead.

Make sure to book all your entertainment ahead of time. Missed out on the comedy and supper club shows because didn't book ahead of time and was sold out. :( :(

Have to take an excursion here, NOTHING to do if not.