UNSAFE shore excursion

Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2016

I really hate to rate this beautiful ship so poorly. As a seasoned traveler and cruiser, I never expect things to be perfect - it is indeed the imperfect moments that frequently make for lasting memories. And not every shore excursion will be grand and wonderful, but our excursion in Nassau, Bahamas is the singular time, in 30+ years of cruising, that I have felt unsafe.

So ... lovely ship! Met some lovely people working aboard! But the fact that NCL is ok with unsafe conditions on its shore excursions makes me seriously question the safety conditions and responsiveness one could expect onboard in case of an actual emergency situation.