Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Vacation of a Lifetime

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

Don't let the tepid reviews scare you!  This is an amazing ship. Tyler the cruise director is fantastic and has so many good activities to do that you won't get bored.  3 adults in a balcony room and were not squeezed for space at all.  Had fun in the casino, won my first hand pay for $1304.  Bingo was a rip-off, too expensive and little kids can win hundreds of dollars with free cards.  Had the UBP and the UDP and loved it.  The specialty restaurants are really good and worth the money.  The smell of smoke was no different than any other casino.

I loved St. Thomas and Magen's Bay was beautiful.  This was my second time in Nassau and it was over a holiday which made for a huge clusterf*ck with traffic.  We wasted so much time waiting to get our shuttle to Atlantis to go to the beach.  That excursion was overpriced and it was annoying having all the vendors selling stuff every two minutes. I'd stay on a ship next time I had the opportunity to do Nassau again.  Twice was enough.

Tortola was beautiful and the pier park is coming along but it rained that day so we just walked around the shops and that's it.  If you have any specific questions, please ask...I'm counting down to the next cruise!

Beds by the closet. Had plenty of room and storage for 3 adults.
Customs was moving super slow on Disembarkation day and it sucked. We stood in line for a long time. Embarkation was a breeze.

Keep a Freestyle with you so you know what activities are happening at all times.