Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Couple's Getaway!

Sail Date: May 21, 2016

I had a ton of fun on my first cruise since I was 15. It was my boyfriend's first cruise and he had a blast. We had an Oceanview room and had plenty of room to store our two suitcases full of clothes and shoes. We had the drink and dining packagexperience. I'd recommend to book specialty dining way before your cruise because many other travelers couldn't get into some of the restaurants. As for the drinks, enjoy! Right when you get onto the ship, go to the box office and book the comedians. We booked the musicals and other acts beforehand. The comedians can get booked pretty quickly. Other than that, my recommendation is to relax and enjoy! There is plenty to do for couples, single travelers, families, kids, etc. Norwegian had a large variety of events to meet the needs of each type of traveler. Cheers!