Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Excellent trip

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

Overall we were thrilled with our cruise.  The Escape is gorgeous and so clean.  The staff for the most part were friendly - although they stood out at the upgraded dining.  While it was not easy to find a lounge chair, I did not let it ruin my trip; however, I would recommend finding more room for people to lay out especially because there were 3 full days at sea.  The ultimate beverage package was great and I would have paid for the upgraded dining even if it wasn't included.  Perhaps living in the NYC metro area I'm jaded by pricing, but to get sides at a steakhouse for $2 each is a dream.  The spa was wonderful - best thing we did.  I thought the services were a bit pricey, but I was so happy with buying the week long pass.  Unfortunately million dollar quartet was cancelled, but I enjoyed the Brat Pack show and After Midnight.  My only complaint about the shows was that they stress reserving a seat and then when it was the night of After Midnight there were so many empty seats.

Our steward was fabulous - learned our names first day and made us feel special.

Definitely get passes to the spa for the week. Every day after laying in the sun my husband and I would wind down the day before dinner with relaxing in the spa.