Norwegian Escape Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: January 16, 2016

I have to say that having been on over 30 cruises this was the best yet and I will tell you why.  First of all, the staff was really friendly.  I know this is over stated but it is true. They really emphasized sanitizing your hands by spraying your hands as you entered the buffet restaurants.  They even lined up and sang to you at breakfast as you entered. Secondly and just as important was the free drink package. I am not a big drinker but to be able to order any drink and not worry about a bar bill was such a relief. I mean to tell you the stress of worrying about that big bill at the end of the cruise was not there. It really made a HUGE difference in adding to the true VACATION.  Please continue this bonus and I will be a loyal NCL passenger for many years to come. The specialty restaurant package is equally as awesome as a free add on bonus. And let's not forget the friends and family third and fourth person in the cabin was FREE.  Add all this up and it is the best bang for anyone's buck in the cruise industry today.  Thanks NCL.  You are on to something special.

Plenty of room even for three of us. Like the shower door vs. a curtain. Enough nooks and crannies for storage. Beds were comfortable.
Don't really know. No children with me.

Book as far ahead as possible. This way you can pay as you go and by the time the cruise comes, you will have it paid for. Pay for the gratuities ahead also so you don't have that bill on your credit card at the end. Book your entertainment and excursions asap. You can always cancel.