Worse cruise ever

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Cruises: 4-6 cruises

Overall rating:

Norwegian Epic

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)

Sail date: August 11, 2019

Ship: Norwegian Epic

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 12167

Traveled as: Large Group

Review summary

Just wanted to give you some honest feedback about the trip It was the worse cruise we have ever been on. The ship itself was beautiful, food and drinks were great but the service was absolutely horrible from the Epic. There were so many administrative errors in terms of billing and credit card authorizations (including unauthorized charges to our rooms) that we had 3 families (rooms) spending at least 12 to 16 hours over at guest services correcting these errors. They absolute worse was my cabin was flooded the whole week resulting in mould! She had to take prednisone during the trip because her lungs were in very bad shape as a result of the moisture and mould. My other sister had to take out a round of antibiotics as soon as we left the boat and landed on Barcelona.  I don’t think I can ever recommend Norwegian or your agency going forward. Really disappointed that our families spent combined over 60K on this trip and we would have had a better experience on a 3 star cruise like carnival or a 5 star Mexican resort. Truly disappointed.  too much $$ spent on such a 1 Star travel experience.  I hope my parents (who celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary) are not as disappointed.  Regards  John Zagala Cell (416) 276

Embarkation

Ship experiences

Mold and wet. No offer to change cabin. Carpet wet.

Ports of call