Worst cruise I have ever been on.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Epic

The entertainment was excellent but that was it. The food was lukewarm to cold in all dining areas except the Wasabi and O'Sheehans restaurants.  Wasabi's food tasted terrible. There was no variety to the menus and very few items tasted better than mediocre.  The floor in front of the buffet was so sticky at 6 am that my shoe was stuck and I had to use so much force to take a step that it broke my shoe. I reported this to someone to clean it up and they said "ok". I saw an officer and reported it again and received the same response. I then reported it to guest services. Guest services took my name and stateroom number but never heard anything more. I had to buy new shoes because of the filth.

Didn't use

Clean,nothing special, paper thin wall/door to toilet. Absolutely no privacy.

Don't expect quality