Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Epic food & shows, but NOT so Epic staterooms

Sail Date: March 28, 2016

For my 54th cruise, I was terribly disappointed by the staterooms; we always pay extra for an AFT facing balcony--usually a bit larger with view to the R & to the L.  This was by far the smallest room of the 54 cruises, limited storage because there was a connecting door to the next cabin, had to bring hangers from home to hold clothes (few shelves for folded clothes), space between bed & dressing table was no more than 18", bathroom was a joke (toilet in frosted glass tiny enclosure; shower in another frosted glass enclosure.

Food was much better than on the Sun 3-4 months ago; shows were great but you needed reservations to attend.  There should have been a warning as to what "Priscilla of the Dessert" was about; my husband and many others over 65 walked OUT.

See comments above. By far the worst room I've ever stayed in during my previous 53 cruises.
See above relative to rooms.
Barcelona, Spain
Tangier, Morocco
We had a terrible guide who only wanted to rush us so he could bring us to a pharmacy where he got a cut on the products we bought there,.
Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Canary Islands
Funchal, Madeira
Malaga, Spain

Be prepared for tiny rooms; bring hangers from home; be prepared to awaken during the night each time your toilet or those of the neighbors flushes. Register in advance for all entertainment. No need to spend extra money on up scale restaurants.