Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Great Cruise

Sail Date: March 28, 2016

Room Type: Suite

The cruise was worth every cent. We stayed in the Haven and had a wonderful time. Food was good, ports were interesting - it could not have been better.

The only thing I would do different is that I would book directly with the cruise line. The AA.Cruise person that I booked with told me that I would get several amenities. I got them all except a $25 credit. Prior to my cruise, I had two occasions to call this person. I left a voice mail each time. He never returned my calls. I spent $9000 and he NEVER returned my calls!! I had to call and ask for another rep. One call was to pay for the balance of my cruise (since I no longer had the credit card that they had on file). My second call was to go over the amenities. I have already booked another cruise, but this time I booked with the cruise line. The customer service people at NCL are much more responsive.

Absolutely superb