The Unlimited Drink Package is a MUST

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Type: Suite

I enjoyed the cruise.  I wasn't very pleased with the placement of my room - I didn't realize that my room fronted the Spa stairwell - the room was dusty and did not improve - the food in the main dining hall was inedible - we chose to eat at the restaurants with the Moderno being our top choice.  We ate there 3 out of the seven nights.  The only thing I intensely disliked was the fact that you were requested to pay $15 for the shuttle or take a taxi which is what we opted to do.  Other than that I highly recommend this cruise.

The food in the main dining area was inedible - we chose to eat at the restaurants which was very good.

The guitar player at the bar was awesome.

Other than the service at the bar - the staff was just so-so. The cooks in the main dining room were horrible. I eat a lot of eggs and I COULD NOT finish the 1st omelet.

I did not know when I purchased my placement that it directly fronted the spa steps - whenever we opened the door anyone could see directly into our room.