First Mediterranean Cruises

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Western Mediterranean (Rome To Barcelona)
Sail Date: November 25, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Epic

The Mediterranean Cruises was excellent. I was jus disappointed from all the deception by Norwegian on the promotions from the website. I was suppose to get this or that promotions plus the on board credits. But it's all lies, I didn't get any. I've already planning on taking two more cruises next year. I guest, I'll look for a different cruise line.

The cabin nice and clean. Well set up and have plenty of closet space.

Hi for all the people that's planning to take a cruise. When you get to port, just go out and see the city yourself instead of taking a tour. You'll save yourself a lot of money. The tours are very, very expensive.