Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

worst of my cruise experience, not recommend to anybody. I'd give a zero star

Sail Date: May 10, 2015

Many cruises and 6th on Norwegian, this was the worst. Most of the crew was not trained well, so many incidents that make the vacation a disaster.  First, the two bags we had only one arrived. The other was returned by the cabin crew even though the name tags were spelled exactly the same. The bar tender didn't want to take a order for a beer because he was so busy, and the spa didn't give the service that was booked. At the garden cafe, the staff can't get an order of cappuccino correct. The highlight was that the Garden Cafe worker dumped a big bucked of coffee on the ground and splashed up all over me and my daughter. The customer service managers were not apologetic and not customer oriented at all. I will not recommend a cruise with Epic to anybody.

Write a comment.
Any great crew members you want to recognize? Give them a shout out here!
Write a comment.
Children's Programs Write a comment.
Leave a tip or comment
Barcelona, Spain
Had nothing to do with the cruise. Did on my own.
Naples, Italy
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Cannes, France
Wait two hours in line to get back to the ship by tender
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
Very short time to do anything

The customer service managers and the staff need more training. The morale is low. We only met one staff at the Manhattan restaurant who was cheerful. He was from Philippine on a master program for internship . Most of the staff was not well trained and was not happy.

1 Comment