Mega ship, mega cruise.

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 12, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Epic

My review is all about the ship. The ports of call and tours are up to you but we all share the same ship.  First the good, the staff and service is of course excellent as one would expect. The food was good but not superb. They did away with the traditional lobster night but you had plenty of variety.  The entertainment was also very good and the othe amenities was also as,you would expect very good.  My problem with the ship was the room. We had an upgraded balcony which was as they put it enclosed which I never did figure outhouse what that meant but it was very cramped and tight.  They took away the bathroom and separated the toilet from the shower for the sink area which wound up in the room. I absolutely hated it.  Then they moved the bed forward so you were up close to the toilet and when someone flushed the loud noise was enough to wake you. Then the shower was on the other side and the sink In The room.  I will not go back on that ship for that reason alone.  Also, the elevators were always full and busy, I quite often had to let several go as the y were always full. I had to go down to go up and they were awfully slow. Very very disappointing.  In summary, beautiful shop, engineered awfully.

Get another ship

Pompeii was amazing
The traffic was horrible but it is what it is
The best, must go back
Nice but very rushed. Not a fan
Big surprise, that place was just beautiful