Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Cruise good.....Flight arrangements not so much!

Sail Date: September 10, 2014

I enjoyed the cruise and the room was very comfortable, the food was good and the staff was courteous.  The only complaint I have is regarding the flight arrangements.  Whoever made the flight arrangements left me too little time for connecting flights, causing my luggage to be delayed and left me no time for an excursion in Rome due to early flight out.  It was a shame to be in Rome with my granddaughter and not be able to show her any of it.  If I had it to do over again, I would definitely use a travel agent to help me plan better.

I really liked the "Taste" Restaurant and "Cirque".