Our Mediterranean Cruise

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Type: Suite

It took me 35 years to get my wife on a ship - and now I have a "cruise junkie" on my hands! The Norwegian EPIC is a magnificent ship. We were amazed how each and every crew member couldn't do enough - they were the living definition of "service". The destinations and excursions were fabulous (and exhausting). I highly recommend this cruise.

I couldn't believe how 4,000 people and get on and off a ship that fast....they have it down to a science! The Spa facilities were first class! Only complaint was that deck space got crowded quickly and space was hard to find.

I recommend taking the "red" and "green" city bus line tour - it gives you all the city highlights
"Leisurely Sorrento" was good but could have used a little more free time to enjoy Sorrento
"Rome & Leisure" was great! Just enough of everything.
Florence, Shopping & Leisure" was fabulous! Could have omitted the leather factory
"Monaco & Montecarlo" was a graet excursion...beautiful scenery
"Palma in Depth" was the only disappionting excursion....pick another one.