Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Epic Crfuise

Sail Date: June 15, 2014

What a great cruise. The weather was perfect, the ship was big and beautiful, the standard dinning was so good we didn't even try the spetialty restraunts. The entertainment was top notch. This is the shop to take to Italy.

Rosario waqs the best room attendent ever.
blue men, circus, all the acts, what's not to love
Children's Programs n/a
There can be problems with people dropping things on to your oversize balcony, but that is a trade off for the size. I'll take the size any day.

I wasn't sure if I would like the free style dinning, but it worked out great. I would gladly do it again.