Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Solo cruising is great on Epic

Sail Date: October 06, 2013

Cabin: GTY

Having a living room meeting place for solos was so helpful. Our expert leader made dining together easy.  I also had great assistance from the service desk. A nice young lady (sorry not to have gotten her name) when above and beyong to call Delta to insure I had assistance thru the airport.  Instructions were clear and disembarking went smoothly.

Epic was the best I had a solo room this time Have had balcony and a suite in the past.
the food was very good. I am a vegetarian and found interesting foods.
this was fun in the studio.
Most everywhere staff seemed to like what they do.
better than good. the small comedy club atmosphere was best.
Children's Programs not with me this time
I did not take part in sports etc.
I picked the easier tours and liked the bus and lectures.
Barcelona, Spain
I was very tired after 9 hr. flight but was glad to have the tour as otherwise I would have missed Barcelona altogether.
Naples, Italy
rain in Sorrento I was soaked even with rainware
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy I had done Rome before so I took a bus ride to a lovely small hilltop town.
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy Same as above.
Marseille (Provence), France
Surprised at the lovelyness of a big city.
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
A favorite. The train ride was breezy and cool. A welcome I am a tennis fan of Nadal. The life of Georgia Sands and Chopin was interesting as well.

the garden cafe was excellent.