Solo cruising is great on Epic

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 06, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Number: GTY

Having a living room meeting place for solos was so helpful. Our expert leader made dining together easy.  I also had great assistance from the service desk. A nice young lady (sorry not to have gotten her name) when above and beyong to call Delta to insure I had assistance thru the airport.  Instructions were clear and disembarking went smoothly.

the food was very good. I am a vegetarian and found interesting foods.

I did not take part in sports etc.

better than good. the small comedy club atmosphere was best.

not with me this time

Most everywhere staff seemed to like what they do.

Epic was the best I had a solo room this time Have had balcony and a suite in the past.

this was fun in the studio.

the garden cafe was excellent.

I was very tired after 9 hr. flight but was glad to have the tour as otherwise I would have missed Barcelona altogether.
rain in Sorrento I was soaked even with rainware

Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy Did not visit port

I had done Rome before so I took a bus ride to a lovely small hilltop town.
Same as above.
Surprised at the lovelyness of a big city.
A favorite. The train ride was breezy and cool. A welcome I am a tennis fan of Nadal. The life of Georgia Sands and Chopin was interesting as well.