Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

For the younger crowd

Sail Date: June 12, 2013

This cruise was taken for the itinerary and the fact that it was "round trip". The Epic was a larger ship than I generally care for, but the fact that it was aimed at a younger age group felt OK, as I was traveling with my 18 yr old granddaughter. Overall, service was very good, but everything was crowded and noisy. I was disappointed in a few things such as almost no library, just one bookcase, and there were no church services.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
This is where to start-with extra days.
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Marseille (Provence), France
excursion to Aux was not worth anything
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
Barcelona, Spain
Naples, Italy
Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii were great.