Absolutely Beautiful!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

7 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Epic
Cabin Type: Suite
Norwegian Epic is a beautiful ship --- wonderful decor, incredibly friendly crew and staff, very pleasant cabin decor, CLEAN! Just loved it!

Buffet, Le Bistro, Cagney's, Mondero --- every one had something wonderful! The food was fresh and delicious, great selection, and the service was excellent!

Legends, Cirque, Blue Men, and everything else was great! We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at every event!

EVERY single crew or staff member we came into contact with was very friendly, always greeting us with a smile. There is pride among these folks, and it really shows! Great job! We WILL be back!

Epic --- she's a big girl! And absolutely beautiful!

Well, okay.......gotta be honest --- I love the look of the "wave" rooms, but I gotta admit --- I'd prefer the bathroom really be a separate room. But in all honesty, it really was no big deal. Oh! And the sink --- was NEVER a problem at all. And the storage! I could not believe how much storage room there was! Great suite!
GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! Did the wine tour and Belver Castle. Absolutely wonderful! The winery/vineyard doesn't export to the US, so brought a few bottles of wine back with me. I so want to delve in, but can't bring myself to open a bottle yet...........:-)
Don't Miss: Relaxation, winery tour, the people.
Thoroughly enjoyed Napoli! :-) Wandered through the streets, browsing the shops. Had wonderful food, including the FRESHEST, most amazing mozzarella you could imagine! Also went to Pompeii --- this just boggled my mind.........don't miss it! Tragic, but so beautiful.
Don't Miss: Pompeii
What can I say??? The Colosseum, the Arch of Constantine, the Vatican..........beautiful, amazing, HUGE, overwhelming.........
Don't Miss: EVERYTHING! (But good luck --- need weeks to see it all!) Will definitely be back!
Have to say --- out of all our ports of call, I absolutely fell in love with Lucca. What a beautiful city with beautiful and friendly people! LOVED it!
Don't Miss: Interacting with the locals!

Pros: Everything! Layout, cabin decor, ship decor, space, food, service, friendliness of crew/staff! EVERYTHING!

Cons: Only gripe --- folks, let people get off the elevator before you barge in! :-)

Recommends Norwegian Epic? Yes!