"Not the best Cruise"

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

12 Night Mediterranean Journey (London To Barcelona)
Sail Date: September 27, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dream
We recently sailed on NCL Dream for the second time, and all I can say "I would not do it again". We knew the ship had been refurbished and stretched to make it larger, but we had no idea what to expect. The Freestyle dining had long lines and this is not my idea on a vacation. The Sport Grill restaurant was dirty and I even found mold on my bread. We have been on 28 cruises and never seen poor quiality food and poor entertainment. The drinks were expensive where they over charged for primium liquor. $11 to $12.00 a drink.
French people don't like Americans
French people don't like Americans

Pros: Itinerary

Cons: Food quility and Entertainment

Recommends Norwegian Dream? No.