Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 16, 2015

So convenient from Boston.  Loved the professionalism of the crew and of course the food was fantastic.  This was my 15th cruise on Norweigen and as usual I am impressed.

Could use some updating, new rug and decor. New bathroom.

I would like to see a Dunkin Donuts on board, the coffee stunk.Make it like a franchise and Norweigan can make tons of money charging for GOOD coffee, just like home.Also need free wifi, its crazy in 2015 that it's not free onboard.You could create apps to alert guests of activities or bar deals.