Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Mediocre cruise

Sail Date: October 16, 2015

Norwegian has gone way down hill. Food is ok, buffet is like hospital cafeteria food. If you're looking for a nice meal, you have to eat at the specialty restaurants. Service is slow from everything from drinks to dinner. NEVER a hot cup of coffee (which is terrible) bread wad old & crumbly. I actually lost weight on this cruise. Entertainment is boring & lack of. Ship is old, outdated & falling apart. Room  (mini-suite) smelled like mold BUT room stewart was great. Don't go to the spa, got a burn from the rock massage, at which the spa manager said it was impossible, while looking at my burnt leg. Customer service is terrible, they do not care about there guest. The daily gratuity is ridiculous, they don'don't deserve 1%. Being about my 10th cruise, I would NEVER cruise Norwegian again. The ship needs to be retired!

Balcony was beautiful, room smelled of mold

Try another cruise line