Bermuda Cruise

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Bermuda

Sail Date: October 16, 2015
Ship: Norwegian Dawn

Great Cruise, would have liked information on how to entertain myself though, like bringing a book, since I did not anticipate so much downtime being a first time cruiser (like an email).  Dawn was easy to navigate, I found my way around after half a day.

Good service, was confusing though if I should have left a tip though, they charge a daily service fee, but I feel like the staff still expected a tip.

Would have liked to have gone on the ship tour, but seemed kind of expensive at 79 dollars each. Also, would have been nice if they included free internet time, even if 10 minutes to check my texts to make sure family was ok, it was tough to be completely disconnected from the world for 7 days.