Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Shelly and Jake

Sail Date: February 22, 2015

This is only my 2nd cruise with Norwegian but it was GREAT! We had a few ups and a few downs. 2nd night there was no running water....(was in shower Sad) It was fixed quickly.Our cleaning lady never knocked just came into the room... And last I got tired of seeing the same magic show guys EVERYnight. OK for the good. The workers are so so so nice and helpful. The boat is very clean, drinks are made perfect and the food is outstanding. My husband and I LOVE Norwegian there is very few kids and its freestyle.

We had them take out the desk chair for more room.
Could trade off Costa Maya not the greatest stop
New Orleans, Louisiana
Always fun in New Orleans
Fishing Cozumel is AMAZING
Belize City, Belize
Roatan (Isla Roatan), Bay Islands, Honduras
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Not much to do, but there is construction and building.