great cruise except...

Norwegian Dawn Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

11 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 01, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Dawn
I would recommend this if you are not traveling with children or you choose not to use the childcare. Very limited times and very rude staff!!

Buffet was terrible, restaurants better

Besides the points I already made, they don't even give you the option of in-room babysitting . Difficult to enjoy a fancy dinner for two with your child since there is no good options. I was told "Why did you bring your kids if you don't want to eat with them" This was the supervisors attitude!!

Supervisors were supposed to connect me and never did.

Pros: freestyle cruising and great destinations

Cons: Poor childcare program, kids can get kicked out if they feel your child is difficult

Recommends Norwegian Dawn? Yes!