Great Carribean Cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

14 Night Southern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

I really enjoyed my Carribbean cruise aboard the Norweigian Breakaway. The ship is truly beautiful. There were a lot of things to do on board. I went on the giant water slides. It was great fun. The shows and entertainment were first class. I especially liked the Rock of Ages show. The food was excellent at the buffet and free restaurants. I tried a few of the specialty restaurants and they were great too.

I enjoy cruising to the Eastern and Southern Carribbean the best. The water there is absolutely beautiful. My favorite islands are St Thomas, St. Maarten, Tortola, Barbados, and St Kitts.  This is my second time cruising to these islands and I can never get tired to see them. Overall I enjoy cruising Norwegian Cruise line the best.

Comfortable and clean. Cabin attendant was excellent. Always was there to take care of our needs.