Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 16, 2014

bad weather, terrible people. I only give 2 stars because food was good, drinks were perfectly mixed and my housekeeping was excellent. Will never take the cruise from NYC again.

couldn't care less, but i met few staff members from children's programs and they were really cool people - would leave my kids with them without hesitation.
for me personally there was not enough space to sit alone and in quiet. Board game room would be nice.
didn't take any. there was nothing i was interested in in bad weather - i only give OK because of Space center excursion in florida.
New York, New York
it's new york.
skip the Atlantis and go to the city and meet locals. but this is just my taste.

it was an interesting experience, but i will not take a cruise again. it was a very last minute trip for me and I wanted to get away - but I should have taken a different type of vacation. lesson learned. My steward was excellent and the food in buffet was abundantly diverse and tasty.