breakaway

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 16, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

bad weather, terrible people. I only give 2 stars because food was good, drinks were perfectly mixed and my housekeeping was excellent. Will never take the cruise from NYC again.

for me personally there was not enough space to sit alone and in quiet. Board game room would be nice.

couldn't care less, but i met few staff members from children's programs and they were really cool people - would leave my kids with them without hesitation.

it was an interesting experience, but i will not take a cruise again. it was a very last minute trip for me and I wanted to get away - but I should have taken a different type of vacation. lesson learned. My steward was excellent and the food in buffet was abundantly diverse and tasty.

it's new york.
skip the Atlantis and go to the city and meet locals. but this is just my taste.