Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My first crew experience.

Sail Date: November 16, 2014

Happy I did know what to expect but once I was aboard it was like a different world. From the time I checked in to the time I departed. I was treated with extreme courtesy and respect. In addition since it was our 25th wedding anniversary, the surprise decoration that was done to the room was very classy. I hope that my next crew is as fulfilling as this one was.

Thank You.

New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida We did not dock due to the weather.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas We did not dock due to the weather.

The service was excellent and the staff was totally professional.