Seven Days of Disappointment

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Florida (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 16, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Breakaway

The weather was horrible. Cold and rainy, high waves, couldn't go to the Stirrup Cay. Guess it wasn't NCL's fault, but it was disappointing.  I think the ship is just to big, that you had to reserve a ticket way ahead of time for any shows you wanted to see, I guess because a big enough auditorium wasn't part of the plan. Getting on and off the ship was easy and relatively fast, and the food was pretty good, and our room steward was very, very good!!

I didn't have any dealings with that, I don't know

Jungle Cirque was pretty good, but I did not like Rock of Ages at all, I didn't see Burn the Floor

Port Canaveral, Florida Did not visit port

I didn't get off the ship
Didn't get to stop there, waves to big
Abe, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and I enjoyed the tour he took us very much