Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Seven Days of Disappointment

Sail Date: November 16, 2014

The weather was horrible. Cold and rainy, high waves, couldn't go to the Stirrup Cay. Guess it wasn't NCL's fault, but it was disappointing.  I think the ship is just to big, that you had to reserve a ticket way ahead of time for any shows you wanted to see, I guess because a big enough auditorium wasn't part of the plan. Getting on and off the ship was easy and relatively fast, and the food was pretty good, and our room steward was very, very good!!

Children's Programs I didn't have any dealings with that, I don't know
New York, New York
Port Canaveral, Florida I didn't get off the ship
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas Didn't get to stop there, waves to big
Abe, our tour guide was very knowledgeable and I enjoyed the tour he took us very much

Jungle Cirque was pretty good, but I did not like Rock of Ages at all, I didn't see Burn the Floor