Noordam Cruise Review to Alaska - Gulf of Alaska

good cruise, wrong information

Sail Date: June 05, 2016

I enjoyed the cruise, unfortunately I received incorrect information about a couple of very crucial parts of the trip that caused much unnecessary stress.  When I called with questions/help they were always very helpful and kind, unfortunately they didn't always give me the correct information.

It was nice to come back after an exhausting day to a clean room, candy, and a fun towel critter
There was a lot to chose from, maybe too much :) Never a lack for something to do. One suggestion I would have is about the classes. Maybe offer the same classes more than once during the cruise. There were several I would have liked to attend but conflicted with other things.
The service was excellent and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. I was always met with a smile