Nice itinerary, best weather ever!

Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage (Vancouver Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 16, 2016

Alaska is huge and gorgeous, not to be missed.  I was glad to finally see Glacier Bay while there are still some glaciers left.  With lots of light and very little rain, I imagine mid-July is the best time to go.  I enjoyed each of the ports, though we arrived in Juneau too late to do several of the things I hoped to get to.

The ship is beautiful, cabins spacious (I had the cheapest one) and the service was excellent.  The food was very good, with a few exceptions.  I especially liked the daily change in ethnic (mostly Asian) foods at the Lido buffet.  I was not happy with some of the entertainment, activities and general culture onboard, but I think that's because they have to appeal to such a wide range of tastes, and of course they are always encouraging you spend more money.