Nieuw Amsterdam Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Holland America,

Sail Date: January 31, 2016

Fantastic Cruise, only two exceptions,Tour of Grand Turk was not worth the money, not very professional . The entertainment that included the Juggler  (BONK ) was a side show that did not belong on an amazing Cruise !!! Not very professional !!

The food and personell were exceptional !!1 The entire crew went above and beyond expectations !!!

The cabin was FANTASTIC . Very clean, well taken care of morning and night !! The staff was wonderful !
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Key West, Florida
Beautiful place , very friendly !
Grand Turk Island
Check the excurtions carefully, some are over priced .
Amber Cove (Puerto Plata), Dominican Republic
Loved the entire place. Friendliest people I have ever met. If I had the chance I would return in a flash . Loved it !!!!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
One of the most beautiful Beaches I have ever been on . Very clean , great staff !!

The crew and the ship were 5 stars out of 5 !The food , the entertainment , the service was far more then I expected !!I would recommend to everyone I know !!! Very, very satisfied !!