Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

I would go again - Europe - West. Med

Sail Date: June 06, 2009

The ship is one of the Voyager class ships and I do not think you can get much better for wow factor than this bad boy. If you don't like waling, pick a smaller boat. If you enjoy all the activities, basketball, golf, rock climbing etc.. then this is your ship. We had a full passenger load and other than the first day, I never thought the ship was crowded. The cabins are a good size with adequate balcony space.

This is my 5th sailing with RCCL and I had higher expectations of the staff and food based on prior sailings. Let me say that just because one ship did not exceed expectations does not mean that RCCL is a bad line. All ships vary in experience and knowing this I would say we still had a great time but we had a few disappointing issues mostly related to the dining room. Fortunately, we were able to eat at Chops and Johnny Rockets most of the time and the food/staff/service was excellent there so it more than made up for the problems in the dining room.

Pros: A lot of great ports - so much to see.

Cons: The food on the ship was good but not great.

Recommends Navigator of the Seas? Yes!

Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Take a tour on this port Florence is a long way from the port. So much to see, so little time!
Don't Miss: A must buy for leather
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands

Don't Miss: Go see the cathedral and the fort.
Villefranche-Sur-Mer, France