MSC Opera Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

MSC Opera cruise was just fantastic!

Sail Date: July 27, 2010

My wife, two youg daughters and I - we totally loved the MSC Opera. This was our first cruise ever. We are definitely going on another MSC cruise. We found every aspect of the cruise to be very good to superb: the food, service, entertaininment, stateroom cleanliness and comfort, cleanliness and smooth embarking/debarking and sailing of the ship.

Pros: I liked everything about it: great service, great food, fabulous entertainment, cleanliness, and smooth running of the ship overall by the crew.

Cons: I liked everything

Recommends MSC Opera? Yes!