You've Got To Be Kidding!

MSC Lirica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

11 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2006
The embarkation was easy. The ship was extremely clean and well kept. The staff were from various countries, which led to difficulty in asking for things, however most could speak English. I look forward to the cusine on ships, and since this was my 81 cruise I have some knowledge of what is good and bad coming from the galley. This was the worst ever! For that reason I would never cruise this line again. The dinning experience was complete chaos, with waiters that didn't know what to do, head waiters that would not help out. Our waiter was doing seven tables a total of 29 passengers. Far too many people.
I feel the company was trying to cut costs and this has reflected on the entire ship.
Beautiful scenery a friendly island, very poor people.
Don't Miss: A trip to the Nutmeg Factory
Beautiful scenery a friendly island, very poor people.
Don't Miss: A trip to the Nutmeg Factory
Wonderf scenery, great beaches, excellent shopping. The island is half French and half Dutch, offering the best of both countries.
Don't Miss: Shopping
Don't Miss: Shopping
Great beaches, local shopping in Old Town. The national rain forest is a must see, as well as historical old town and the forts.
Don't Miss: The Rain Forest
Very expensive, tours over rated, why the cruise stopped there I have no idea.
Don't Miss: Stay on board!
Very expensive, tours over rated, why the cruise stopped there I have no idea.
Don't Miss: Stay on board!
Don't Miss: The Rain Forest

Pros: Beautiful ship, very clean, easy to get around.

Cons: The Food! They even ran out of Butter!

Recommends MSC Lirica? No.