MSC Lirica Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: March 31, 2006

I have been on 5 other cruises and this ship rates with the best of them. The ship was very clean, service was exceptional and you felt right at home...very comfortable.

Pros: Ship was very clean, service exceptional and staff very nice and helpfull

Cons: Drinks,photos and excursions were too expensive

This was the only fault I could find with this ship. The entertainment was adequate. Some very talented artists but shows were not assembled very well.
I would rate the ship quality excellent in all categorys.
All of the cruise ships I've been on had excellent food and dining ambiance. I would rate this ship slightly below those as far as food goes. The ambiance, dining times and overall service was superb. I would select this ship to go on anytime.
I realize this ship is new (2003) but this was the nicest accommodations I have had on a cruise ship.
Everyone on this ship went above and beyond what would be expected. I never experienced anything but the best from anyone.
St. George's, Grenada
Could do without this Port. If I go again I'll stay on ship.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
See the Forts.
Bridgetown, Barbados
The best and most beautiful beach I have ever visited. You can walk to it from the ship in 15 minutes.
Don't Miss: Beach !!!!! Visit the "Boatyard" @ the beach
St. John's, Antigua
Setup your own excursion of the Island and see the other side and the beaches. You can do it yourself for $20 on the Island. (barter)
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
The Dutch side has really improved since prior trips. New dock, new buildings, improved beach( additional white sand ) and new beach wide sidewalk. The French side was always excellent.
Don't Miss: The French side of Island
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
You can tell when you enter harbor the money is here at this Island. Big homes and everything clean and neat.
Cayo Levantado (Samana), Dominican Republic
How I would love to own this Island that MSC Cruiselines owns. It is a beautiful beach and they do a bar-b-que here for passengers.
Don't Miss: Beach and view