MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not a very good experience

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

The boat is beautiful, it offers a lot of entertainment, and the food is really good. The breakfast was awesome, although it was very hard to get a table (understandable for a ship with 4000 passengers)However, the customer service left a lot to offer. I saw servers argue with customers about trivial things like a warm beer that should have been cold and the amount of expresso served in a cup. I also experienced a horrible encounter with the captain of one the restaurants, because he could not comply with my request of being seated with friends from another cabin; request I had made more than a month before and that I had confirmed the day before going on the cruise. He explained that he had no knowledge of this, which is almost incredible with the advances in technology these days. Moreover, it was very upsetting, especially since the guy had a terrible attitude and acted as if we was there for free. I need to point out that I was not the only one having problems that day. There was a huge line of people in the same situation, So I had to wait more than 30 minutes to be finally seated. Therefore, even though we had a good time overall, there is still a lot that can be improved in this cruiseship, especially the customer service and communication.