MSC Divina Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Fantastic Cruise

Sail Date: June 11, 2016

Everything was wonderful on this cruise--from the rooms, to the food, to the staff. I've taken many different cruises from many different lines (Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, and Carnival). I've been on the mega-ships and the smaller ships and this is by far the best cruise experience I've had. As many have said before, the ship is beautiful. The other guests were en

joyable to be around even though we didn't all speak the same language. I used many of the services on board (specialty dining, hair salon, gym, and spa) and each was better than I've experienced on other cruise lines. I met many lovely people from many different countries-this is what traveling is all about. I need to mention to the entertainment is fantastic--there is a great show every night.

Very clean and well maintained. Ample room.
Miami, Florida
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
We stayed on the boat that day and had a great time in the pools and spa.

1.) The specialty pizza restaurant offers 1 meter of pizza for $21.00 and 1 meter of draft beer (10 large glasses) for $22.00 (that's $2.20 each!!) .
2.) The hair salon is the most reasonable I've ever experienced on a ship--$27.00 for shampoo/cut and top products are used. Wonderful experience.

1 Comment