A very relaxing, awesome cruise!!!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 12, 2010
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
We enjoyed our vacation on the Mariner of the Sea! Our plan was to be able to relax and we were definitely able to do that. The dining experiences were wonderful with great cordial staff members. Our evening dining was awesome with My Time Dining! Our waiters were kind, caring and met our needs! We met several couples during the My Time Dining and enjoyed their company frequently throughout our cruise. We had a Balcony room which was awesome to enjoy both day and night. The 7 days of cruising were just what we needed.

Absolutely wonderful!

There seemed to always being so much to do and going on!

Amazingly helpful!!!!

We had a terrific room which was close to the elevators and evening dining room. Accessibilty to everything was excellent since I hav a disability. I would have like a seating on the level where the photos are viewed since I have diffculty standing for long periods of time.

Perfect location and awesome staffing. We were very comfortable.
Tequila tour was excellent!
We took a tour of the city. It was very nice.
We walked along the port. We picked up a few souveniers.

Pros: My Time Dining and ability to relax all the time or join in activities as desired!!!

Cons: Can't think of anything!

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!