Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

My cruise experience

Sail Date: September 26, 2010

The ship offered a great experience to do things out of the ordinary i.e. meeting new people, rock wall climbing, visiting interesting ports, etc. I would not recommend "any time dining". Even though that dining room is open from 6 to 8 PM, they give you the impression that they are doing you a favor by seating you after 6 PM. I would never choose "any time" dining again.

Pros: The shows especially the Ice Show.

Cons: They constantly try to sell you something.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

The food was OK but they sacrifice quanity for quality. My first night I ordered a medium rare steak. It came well done. The replacement was too tough to cut with a steak knife. After that I gave up.
If you are looking for a large ship this is it.
I have a inside cabin and found it adequate.
They do a good job of making you feel special.
The shows were OK. The Ice Show was the best.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
I walked a lot in this port.
Don't Miss: N/A
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Again I did a lot of walking after I paid $3.00 to get down town.
Don't Miss: N/A
Mazatlan, Mexico
The boat docks in an industrial area.
Don't Miss: Unless you pay to go somewhere by van you are stuck.